Tuesday, September 8, 2009

JAMIESON'S HALLOWEEN TOPS!

I went to Maine this Holiday weekend for a little R&R and my mother's friend, Melinda, made a surprise visit. She bought me the cute little orange shirt to the left for the little peanut! Then, mom and I found the one to the right...in case of a necessary change in attire comes up. They both have "glow-in-the-dark" features and are adorable. He'll be only about a week or so old so we've got to have a little "Trick or Treat" celebration!

Coming up on the final stretch of the pregnancy and on limited bed rest! I spent 5 hours in the hospital last Monday, was told "bed rest" on Tuesday, at the dr's on Thursday and Friday! It was a week of many different circumstances testing my strength and being with the reality of what is going on with my body. Jamieson is doing fine. All the tests came back negative for pre-term labor and I've been diagnosed with pre-term contractions. The experience of "taking it easy" is not a world that I am familiar with. I go and go and go and go some more. Bed rest is going to sleep at night, not laying on my back and "taking it easy". Ha, ha, ha! So, I've chosen to embrace it, rather than resist it. I'm taking on being responsible for the health and well being of myself and the little peanut!

That's it for now! xoxo



No comments: