Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

Here I am...4 1/2 months along!!! My belly started to really pop the last 2 weeks and I'm feeling fabulous. I've shared with a lot of people that I've created a "covert operation"....Operation Hot Momma!! I'm still wearing my regular clothes which is exciting! I've also lost 3lbs! I've gotten beyond the "cravings" for Italian pastries. Although I must say, cereal is by far an addition to my daily routine. James just mailed me a package of Shreddies. I can't find them here in the US so he sent me a box from CAN! How sweet! ;-) It's sitting at the P.O. until it opens on Tuesday.

Anyway...had a great time at Rob and Andrea's for their Memorial Day weekend BBQ!!! They made corn on the cob on the grill----YUMMMMMMY!!! I'm feeling my best---physically, emotionally and spiritually. Great things are happening in my life!

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!!! xoxoxo

No comments: