Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cleaning out Storage Units & Completing the Past: Produces Results!

"Hi Tonya:

It was a pleasure to meet you on Wednesday. We were impressed with you from many aspects; your confidence, poise, professionalism and transparent frankness.These among many are attributes we look for...."

This was part of a letter from Dr. Kurban, one of the two dentists I interviewed with on Wednesday for a Practice Management position. Litterally, when I walked off the elevator and into their practice, my experience was one of being in a dream. Since I left Club-E and started interviewing in MA 1 1/2 years ago at other dental practices, I never thought I would find another practice with such a committment to patients, appearance of practice, the relationships of staff to one another. I thought I'd left that at Club-E. Well, I found one notch above (sorry Peter and Mikki). This dental practice is soooooooooo high end, even a duchess like myself is having a hard time believing it's really true! :-) This practice not only manages patient care, but also adds in a little "spa" treatment too. They do not stop with manicures and pedicures---we're talking massages!!! Now, who would decline that?? ;-)

Either way, I caused this job in less than a week. I am going there next Wednesday and Thursday for a paid "working interview" to experience being with the team to ensure that we all get along! I am thrilled and cannot wait to go!!!

No comments: