Sunday, October 4, 2009

The King's Quarters....





Here ye, Here ye, let everyone see the "King's Bed"!! (Laughing)...This is where the little peanut is going to be resting. Now, it has been a transition for me. It has been YEARS...YEARS...since before I was in highschool, that I've shared my room with anyone. And because I was the oldest, I got to have my own room growing up after doing "time" sharing it. Now, I know I'm not a mother yet but I can get on some small level, what parents will give up for the love they have for their children. This is my first BIG "giving up" some of my personal space and sharing it with Jamieson! Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! It's temporary and it works!


So, this is the crib that my Mom, sisters and mom's friends all went in on and got for me!!! The bedding came from my Wisdom Course Work Group!!! And, it's all together. With the help of Dad and Paul, the crib was errected a couple weeks ago and the bedding just came in on Friday!!! Everything has been washed and is waiting for the little peanut. I even ironed the dust ruffle!

Brittany and I went shopping at Joanne Fabrics and matched up some flannels that her mom is going to make crib sheets from!!!! He's going to have one of the coolest cribs on the block that all the kids dream of! (I can't stop laughing as I write this). And the sad part of all of it, is he won't even care---just me! Ha, ha, ha!!!


Either way, thank you everyone who has contributed to this amazing, beautiful bed! It has made a huge difference for me and will be a part of his life for a long time! Got to love that it turns into a headboard and a footboard!
Love to you all!!!


No comments: