Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jamieson's FIRST Hooded Towel...

Leave it to me to go online to locate the nearest TJ Maxx...I wanted to make sure I new exactly where to go, got the address, plugged it into my GPS and off I went. Happened to need something for the apartment and I came across a Carter's Hooded Towel. It's so cute with the frog and a little chicken to the left (not clearly seen in this photo). Anyway, on my dreaded trip to the laundromat this a.m., I brought it with me to get it all washed and ready to go for less than 10 weeks from now. I've been VERY disceplined....I have only bought like 4 items...included this towel, for under $20.00. I bought him some L.L. Bean boots on sale and 2 Gap shirts and this towel! I mean really, how can you walk by something for $2.99?

Anyway, I'm off to a wedding in RI! What a hot day for an outdoor wedding. This is when I really wish I could have a Pineapple Mojito! YUMMMM!!!

1 comment:

Eva Montibello Delete said...

$2.99, 'cause it was made in china.