Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Here is Miss Gabby & I in her new "Tent" House that my parents got her for Christmas. I was held hostage here for a long time. She's got a lot of energy that little girl. She had me in there with all of her other animals. We even ate Christmas brunch inside the new "house". Christmas Eve was priceless. She was asked by my mother if she wanted any scooby snacks (a sweet mix that my sister put together) and Gabby said, "No thank you Nanny, I've had enough sugar for one day". Ha, ha, ha!

I had a wonderful time with my family. My mother managed to put together a quilt. She asked me after Thanksgiving, what I wanted for a "tuck" gift. Leave it to me...I had a tall order. I asked for a quilt to match my red couch. Mind you, there are orders that people have had in for months...this showed up on Christmas morning and it's BEAUTIFUL. The pictured doesn't really do it much justice but it gives you an idea of the beauty! :-)
As always, there is never enough hours in a day to see everyone so Christmas will continue into the new year with the rest of my friends.
So, to all of my friends and family, peace and love!

1 comment:

Fiddler said...

Merry Christmas Tonya... I like seeing the new posts and knowing things are good with you... Peace and love... Wishing you a great '08!