Sunday, December 30, 2007

Boston night life...

Dinner out on the town last night with my sister, Kari and her boyfriend Paul! In the Prudential Building on the 52nd floor you'll find dinning that is out of this world! You can see for miles!!! Of course that meant giving up watching the Patriot's play last night but I knew they were going to win!

Kari and Paul are on their way back to Virginia! I think now that Kari has been home and experiencing some of the cold weather, she's excited to get back to her 70 degree town house! So what if she has to suffer through two or three months of 109 degrees!

It's warm here today...almost 40 degrees! Yeah! I'm going to put together the Hoover Floormate that David (landlord) gave me money to purchase!!! I'll wash the kitchen floor upstairs and the hardwood floor in my apartment!

Have a sunny day!

No comments: