Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SEVEN and 1/2 Months!!!


Okay, here I am, 30 1/2 weeks in to my pregnancy and sporting an Evan Picone dress that is NOT maternity!! ;-) Yes, I'm very proud! I took this picture before I left this Friday for my trip to NYC for the Introduction Leaders Program 4th Weekend! So it's hot off the press!!!
I spent yesterday sick as a dog home! Started vomitting at 4a.m. and finally got my stomache settled down 1/2 way through the day. I finally surrendered and turned on the A/C in this blasted heat/humidity we've been having. Today, it was 83 degrees in Boston before 8a.m.!!
So, I've got Jamieson started on a Prenatal Curriculum!! LMAO!! Eva bought this system called, Babyplus! She's due in January so I'm the beta site for this system! It's suppose to educate and even help them sleep through the night. Any of you who are interested can find out more information at www.babyplus.com . I've got the first series of five lessons going on right now. Jamieson is responding to it! He keeps kicking and moving---which is not unusual.
Other than that, I had my glucose test last Friday. Found out yesterday that it came back elevated so they scheduled me next Friday for a fasting and three hours of onsite blood work. I'm the least excited about this. Not because I think anything is wrong but HELLOOOO...no food after midnight the night before!!!!! There will be a revolt from the womb I'm sure of it! He kicks all over the place if I'm the slightest bit hungry! :-)
Anyway, this month has been interesting in watching the changes in how active he is. I watch my belly move all the time...like an alien inside me stretching to get out. It's kind of weird and neat all at once.
Well, enjoy! I'll keep you all posted. By the way, my baby shower is scheduled on September 13th at 2:00. My mother had to let me know to make sure that I'd actually be there--given the busy life I lead! ;-) Hehehe!!! It will be a surprise to see all those that I love there! So, until I post again....xoxoxo!!!

No comments: