Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jamieson & I....

Here I am...fully showing--even a little skin! I'm still able to wear most of my tops and am getting a little too big for my pants. Even the belly band isn't helping much these days. I'm feeling GREAT! I spend a lot of time getting "beat up" from the inside. Jamieson has a routine of moving, kicking and moving and kicking! He's very active during the morning, mid-day and at night before I go to bed. He's kicking and moving around right now as I type this!

My mom sent me a custom design "Vera Bradley" backpack (which I'll post separately). In it, she sent me some cute little clothes!!! The bottom one, I picked out recently because it reminded me of James. He's a Leo and for those of you who know my interest in Astrology (yes Justine...I can hear you giggle now), Leo's are Lions. So the "Roarrrr" and the lion is what got me! ;-) Anyway....Enjoy!!! xoxo!












No comments: