Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Birthday Continued....

So, my birthday extended over a month because I finally made it back to Maine!!!! Justine made me my favorite....chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting!!!!! The cupcakes were YUMMY and little Sam waited patiently all day for me to arrive so that he could have one.

This is THE most adorable picture I have yet to take of this little guy! He also misses NOTHING (a lot like his father), so you've got to watch everything you say because he's a little mocking bird. It definitely gets you present to how much of a potty mouth you can be as an adult when there are little ones running around! Ha, ha, ha!!!


Anyway, it was a great time seeing Forrest & Justine and celebrating my birthday with the gang!

Thanks guys for being in my life and always using Sam to get me to move back home!!!
I love you all! :-)

No comments: