Monday, March 10, 2008

Training in Dallas

What a view....I recently went to Dallas for training with Steve & Kathy and our last night in the City, I wanted to check out the restaurant that rotates. It was closed for renovations but it was beautiful to see up close at night. It reminds me of the large Christmas kissing balls. I did get to drive by the buildingarea where JFK was asassinated. It seems so different...the area than what I've seen in the footage on the Discovery channel.

So, today, many of you might be wondering why I have time to post. I'm flat on my back. Since this trip to Texas, I've been having lower back pain that won't go away. I'm off to see the doctor and most likely, have an x-ray. Many of you know that it kills me to just lay around!!!!! I always seem to think that it's my body's way of telling me I need "time out". At least, that's what gets me through it. I'll keep you all posted. Until then, peace and love!

No comments: