Monday, December 24, 2007

Fat Boy...

This is Shadow, my grandmother's 25lb orange cat. He's a knock off of Morris the Cat. Today, he decided that he was going to create a spot in the sun on my grandmother's puzzle. He knocked pieces off onto the floor, in the heating vent to create space to lay down. He's a crack! We don't know how much longer he'll be in this world...he recently had a tumor removed that was in between his eyes. The vet thinks it will come back. He's still a terror though so who knows!!! We can only pray for the best. He's definitely the love of my grandmother's life and if anything ever happens to him I think it will be very sad.

Well, it's been nice having some time off...at least to catch up with my blog and to relax. My sister, Kari, is up from VA visiting so I've been spending time with her too!

Anyway...it's time for bed! Goodnight world!

No comments: